Complement dinner at The Penthouse by staying the night at one of The Hague Tower’s top floor apartments – or stay for a couple of months. Eight large (108m2) apartements are available on floors 38 and 39 and twelve smaller (68m2) studios at floors 29 and 30.
- Stay 1 night – 1 month
- Check the availability & instant booking of all apartments.
- Stay 1 month – 1 year
- Studio Apartment (78m2) on floors 29 / 30: €1999,- to €2399,- per month, depending on the season and availability
- Large Apartment (108m2) on floors 38 / 39: €2399,- to €3999,- per month, depending on the season and availability
- Please contact us to check availability and make a reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the confirmation of a long-stay apartment, a non-refundable deposit of at least 1 month is required as a deposit. In the event of a change, this amount can be deducted from a new reservation, if the reservation is changed at least 1 month in advance. In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Spectacular views on top of the city
- Airconditioning and heating
- Fully fitted kitchen inclusing Senseo or Nespresso coffeemaker
- High-speed WiFi
- Samsung Smart TV – digital TV package included
- Secured access
- Spacious bathroom
- Washer and dryer
- Linnen and towels included
- Reception is open 7 days a week, 24 hour check-in service
- Free luggage storage
- Cleaning services available
- Private parking available (paid, €18,75 per 24 hours or €177,25 per month)
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Free use of fitness equipment
- Bicycle storage
- Direct access to The Penthouse Sky Bar and Restaurant
- Free workzone including WiFi on the ground floor
- Central location right next to NS train station Hollands Spoor, all public transport. City centre is just a 10 minute walk away.
- Lively neighbourhood full of restaurants, shops and supermarkets
- Direct Schiphol Airport connection (29 mins)